The latest generation of High Current Gamer Gold power supplies offer unparalleled stability and 80 PLUS® Gold-certified efficiency, thanks to the top-grade Japanese capacitors and Active PFC. Advanced thermal control with the Zero RPM mode enables optimal balance between silence and cooling, and a quiet 120 mm fluid dynamic bearing fan completes the package.
The CircuitShield™ suite of industrial-grade protections ensures that the power delivered to your system is safe and reliable in any environment. If loads of power, high-level engineering and extreme efficiency are what you’re after, the High Current Gamer Gold series is the winner.
High-performance Japanese capacitors ensure the tightest DC stability and regulation, for reliability that you and your system can count on.
PhaseWave™ Design – synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology.
A server-class full-bridge LLC design.
The whisper-quiet, fluid-dynamic bearing fan provides high airflow with the durability and longevity that is a signature of Antec quality.
- Guaranteed 650W of Continuous Power from Antec
- 100% Modular－Improves airflow and reduces clutter
- 80 PLUS® GOLD certified－Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- PhaseWave™ Design－A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology
- Antec Quality 10-year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 120mm FDB Silence－Whisper-quiet high-quality fluid-dynamic bearing fan with long lifetime
- Zero RPM Manager－An advanced low voltage fan control with fan-off mode at low loads for absolute silence
- 99%+12V – Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- CircuitShield™－Full suite of industrial grade protections: OCP, OVP, UVP, SCP, OPP, OTP, SIP, NLO
- 100% Japanese capacitors achieve unprecedented tight voltage regulation & low ripple & noise to maximize your system’s performance
- 28(18+10) pin MBU socket – For possible future MBU connectors
- ATX12V 2.4－Engineered according to the newest PSU guideline and compatible with the latest CPU generation
- Compact size 140mm depth power supply is the best choice for compact ATX chassis