|Graphic Engine||NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1650|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 3.0|
|Video Memory||4GB GDDR6|
|Engine Clock||OC Mode – 1635 MHz (Boost Clock)|
|Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1605 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1410 MHz|
|Memory Speed||12 Gbps|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320|
|Interface||Yes x 1 (Native DVI-D)|
|Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.0b)|
|Yes x 1 (Native DisplayPort 1.4)|
|HDCP Support Yes (2.2)|
|Maximum Display Support||3|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||No|
|Accessories||1 x Speedsetup manual|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.|
|Dimensions||17.4 x 12.6 x 3.9 Centimeter|
ASUS PHOENIX GTX 1650 OC 4GB
ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 OC edition 4GB GDDR6 is your ticket into PC gaming.
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1635 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1605 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The ASUS Phoenix GeForce® GTX 1650 is built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture to supercharge your favorite games.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience lets you capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends, keep GeForce drivers up to date, and easily optimize your in-game settings.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A compact design maximizes compatibility.
- A stainless steel bracket is harder and more resistant to corrosion.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
2 in stock