FIFINE K678 STUDIO USB MIC WITH A LIVE MONITORING, GAIN CONTROLS, A MUTE BUTTON FOR PODCASTING
Set up with ease, control like a pro
- With a LED indicator, a mute button, volume dials and a headphone jack, you will get the combination of practicality and playability in this FIFINE’s latest USB microphone!
- If it is just a cliche of plug & play on Windows, Mac and Play Station (incompatible with Xbox) without any swagger, how can we call it new?
- What differs the K678 from the rest of USB mics is a refined all-in-one solution keeping the virtues of an XLR setup: gain control, instant mute and live monitoring while ditching the inconvenience.
Power exists in appearance
- Do not underestimate the look of a microphone even if you are not a singer performing on stage. Grow your channel subscribers and views with impressive-looking gear seen in your streaming or videos.
- By looking at the mesh top and slick black finish body and holding in your hand to feel its heavy-duty, the word premium is on the tip of your lip.
- The triangle stand does not only add aesthetic appeal, it also gives stability to a desktop mic that is prone to vibration. For the audience wearing a headphone, it is friendly of you to stream with less subtle noise.
- You can even take the standoff and hook the mic to a boom arm stand with the included adapter.
Fewer controls are more practical
- Some like the appeal of an XLR microphone setup, which involves more controls, thinking it is more likely to record the higher quality signal. But it could also be a death trap: One mistake with any dial, you will sound like garbage.
- USB mic could overrun the XLR set up for simplicity. You are going to save lots of time to learn the skill and experience the trials and errors.
Microphone Level Control
Turn up the music in the middle of streaming, turn down your teammate when the flight starts. All done through the input control, without having to quit Discord.
Low-latency Monitoring & Headphone Level Control
It has always been confusing for podcasters or musicians being unsure of what the audio will sound like in final production with a USB mic. Now, the problem solved with the headphone control & latency-free monitoring of K678!
Quick Mute Button & LED Indicator
The quick mute button is useful when you need to cough or sneeze while streaming, web conferencing or broadcasting. The LED indicator glows to give you mute/unmute status.
Fancy things stop, true sound unveiled
- With gaming sound, you will lose more or less of clarity in streaming, which makes an expensive XLR setup less worthy. So it makes more sense to raise competition between USB mics.
- The 16mm size capsule makes your voice appear larger. Therefore at the same speaking distance, it offers a better low-end frequency response. But the fine-tuned thickness of the lows is not going to muddy your sound.
- In keeping with the character of the FIFINE brand, it is also calibrated for high ends clarity and more details up top.
- In a nutshell, it has a much more well-rounded sound and smoother tone than any other FIFINE microphones, making it fit in almost any situation.